Friday, December 5, 2008

Change is coming...

I was shocked when I looked at the blog today and realized I hadn't posted anything for over a year.

The blogosphere has probably forgotten about me by now, so I'm probably talking to myself, but that's OK. This weekend I'm going to plot out a way to revive the blog and return Monday with a new look and new ideas.

A lot has changed in the past 16 months: I've moved to Virginia for a job that's a much better fit for me; the boyfriend has been home for about a year, but is deploying again next week; I've left some people behind but met some new ones; the newspaper industry, my bread and butter, is falling apart.

Other than my personal changes, the world is changing. The economy is a mess and our country's first black president is about to take office.

So I've got a lot of questions - and opinions - and I hope you'll give me another chance as I try this one more time.

See ya Monday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time the blog came back, but I can't talk. Mine is not as up-to-date as I would like. At least I have blogged this year. Check me out at http://momtodaylisatomorrow.blogspot.com


Lisa